We are excited to welcome you back to Cuervo’s House! The safety of our guests and staff is our top priority, and therefore we are taking the following COVID-19 precautionary measures to ensure a safe and comfortable dining experience for all:
Cleaning & Sanitizing
· Surfaces sanitized between seatings
· Common areas deep cleaned daily
· Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
· Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
· Sealed or wrapped utensils used
· Limited number of seated diners
· Distancing maintained in common areas
· Extra space between tables
· Sick staff prohibited in the workplace, will have their temperature taken each day
· All guest will have their temperature taken
Personal Protective Equipment
· Waitstaff wear masks
· Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
· Our collective knowledge about COVID-19, and the best ways to prevent and combat its spread is constantly changing. As a business and team, we will continue to research, educate, and incorporate best practices.
Thank you in advance for wearing a face covering, adhering to social distancing protocol and for respecting the cautionary measures we have put in place for your safety and the safety of our staff.
Our commitment to hospitality has not changed. We will welcome our guests with our celebrated attention to detail, warmth and service. We hope to see you soon!
Usamos cookies para analizar el tráfico del sitio web y optimizar tu experiencia en el sitio. Al aceptar nuestro uso de cookies, tus datos se agruparán con los datos de todos los demás usuarios.